What is GROW with SAP?
SAP recently announced their launch of GROW with SAP, but what is it? It is a pre-packaged and comprehensive cloud ERP offering that’s designed for midmarket businesses to provide agility, scalability, and innovation. In today’s ever-changing and competitive market, midsize businesses need to be able to transform quickly and efficiently. The announcement of GROW with SAP is really disrupting the status-quo by making it possible to digitally transform to the cloud in as little as four to six weeks.
GROW with SAP comes after a highly successful RISE with SAP offering and is specifically designed to help midsize companies harness the proven benefits of cloud ERP now and into the future.
Why does GROW with SAP matter?
Today’s market requires quick implementation, quick time-to-value, and most importantly, digital transformation that actually works. GROW with SAP is a complete offering of solutions, adoption acceleration services, community, and learning so any size company can successfully adopt cloud ERP:
- Ready-to-run cloud ERP solution: grow without limits and build your own breakthroughs with a ready-to-run cloud ERP. Leverage SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, accelerate your business with the latest industry best practices and continuous innovation.
- Adoption and acceleration services: expedite your cloud ERP rollout with proven tools and methodology. With a predictable scope and timeframe, you can minimize surprises through a proven deployment service.
- Community and learning: engage and learn in a collaborative, open community of SAP experts, partners, and customers. You can build skills and improve adoption across your team with flexible learning and training tailored to your goals.
What does it mean for your company?
Arguably the biggest advantage to GROW with SAP is it’s swift implementation, with a technical go-live in as little as four to six weeks. SAP has combined three of its strongest assets into a powerhouse program to help customers move to the cloud:
- SAPS/4HANA Cloud: enables customers to quickly and efficiently scale their business
- SAP Business Technology Platform: helps customers innovate their business
- Preconfigured industry best practices: speed up customer implementations to gain a competitive advantage
Run with industry best practices.
SAP has embedded pre-configured best-practices into GROW with SAP from their 50+ years of experience and defining best-in-class, industry-specific processes. Businesses can now adopt proven processes and get ahead of their competition with the help of embedded AI and automation capabilities.
Build your own breakthroughs.
GROW with SAP helps you meet your budget requirements without financial surprises or delays. You can start with the right solution to fit your company’s size and business needs at a predictable cost and within an expected time frame.
Grow without limits.
Because the software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is continuously updated, your system remains current. Built-in security and regular compliance updates offer peace of mind.
Go live with confidence.
GROW with SAP, offers nearly 80% of pre-configured solutions that are focused on best-practices and industry methodologies to make going live quick and easy, while leaving about 20% available for customization to how you do business. In addition, it’s designed to scale and support extensive supply chains, complex service offerings, and bold sustainability goals.
Customization without code.
With the bundling of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), GROW with SAP makes the best of pre-configuration and customization. SAP BTP empowers businesses to create their unique processes and solutions tailored to their individual needs through customer apps or processes in a cloud-native way.
The GROW with SAP offering includes a robust line-up, including products, best-practice support, adoption acceleration services, a community, and learning opportunities to help you use SAP S/4HANA® Cloud, public edition with speed, predictability, and continuous innovation. GROW with SAP combines the benefits of advanced cloud technology with extensive industry experience:
- Inclusive offering with solutions, services, community, and learning access
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition – a ready-to-run cloud ERP solution
- SAP® Business Technology Platform
- Packaged activation services for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Expert and user support through SAP Community and the SAP Learning portfolio
What’s the difference between GROW with SAP and RISE with SAP?
In short, GROW with SAP is tailored towards midsize companies looking for a quick, out-of-the-box solution with expert support and community resources. RISE with SAP offers a more widespread and flexible suite of services for businesses of all sizes, truly allowing customers to customize their path towards digital transformation.
With this new GROW with SAP announcement, SAP S/4HANA has never been more accessible.
How We Can Help
By combining the new possibilities to midsize companies though GROW with SAP and Cognitus’ deep expertise and passion for innovation, we are best equipped to help businesses thrive in today’s dynamic market. Our team of skilled consultants bring a wealth of experience across industries and functions, empowering our clients with tailored solutions that drive growth and maximize value.
From strategy development to implementation and beyond, we partner with you every step of the way to deliver measurable results and lasting impact.
At Cognitus, we are dedicated to helping businesses achieve their full potential. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you leverage the power of SAP to drive growth, innovation, and success.
Recent Blog Posts
Success Strategy Revealed
I want to start off by wishing everyone a happy Earth Day! We take great pride in helping today’s business leaders achieve their sustainability goals.
Cognitus Partners With SAP
Mergers and acquisitions can be incredibly complex, with intense time and budget pressures that can often lead to disruptions in operations.
Moving to the Cloud?
Redesigning business processes and adopting new technologies are key to driving agility across your business and staying on top of your industry.
Shape Your Business
72% of businesses expect digital products and services to drive at least 20% of their revenues in the next two years.